7.27.2009

Barbeque Pork Sandwich


So because I just started this blog yesterday, I had huge plans for dinner today. We had half of that pork tenderloin left over. I was going to put it in the crock pot on my lunch today, with some homemade BBQ sauce, make a potato dish, try to be impressive. Well. It was Monday. Long day at work, didn't get to come home on my lunch after all. I can hear what you are thinking. "You could have still made the BBQ sauce." I thought I would! Until I walked in the door. And then I just didn't wanna. And I had such a good bottle of sauce sitting in the fridge, just waiting to be used. So I chopped the tenderloin, threw it in the pot, heated it up and poured half a bottle of sauce on it. I added some garlic powder, just cause I have to and simmered it about a half an hour, breaking up the meat as I went. I served it with some garlic and olive oil noodles. So, its not really a recipe, or very original. But it sure was tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment